Thursday, August 19, 2010

Having fun yet?

Well, I hope everyone is keeping well and enjoying this simmering summer we seem to be having from coast to coast. I am ever so grateful for the occasional cool breeze that comes to us all the way across Lake Erie from Ohio. The days are starting to get a little shorter and the corn is grower higher. And the weeds....oh the WEEDS!!! Sure is nice to be close to the grandkids though. I think that's the only thing I miss when I am in Florida. I guess they will have to retire too!

I will leave you with a little update from Donna & Lenny:

Our trip Began 7/11/2010 and we got home this evening, 8/18/2010. Just a couple of days shy of 6 weeks on the road. We had a blast and covered: NC, VA, PA, NY, MA, (PA again), OH, IN, IL, MI, WI, MN, IA, (IL again), MO, KY, TN and home to NC. What a trip - we had such a great time. Total miles 6270. Saw lots of good friends and had lots of laughs. Can't wait to do it again!
We had to cut our trip shy by about one week, Lenny is off to Florida on the 29th to see the ENT, we expect surgery for this lump. On the 'flip' side of this news, he's lost over 20 lbs. on Weight Watchers Program and he's hoping to keep on track when he goes to Florida!
Love to everyone, Donna & Lenny




No comments:

Post a Comment