Monday, August 30, 2010

Carole Logan's Digs (Lucky Girl!)




Hello again...twice in one week...imagine that!
I just wanted to share an e-mail message from Carole Logan (5Th St resident & Line Dance Teacher Extraordinaire!)

Carole writes:
Hi Lori and Ed: It sounds like you are having a great summer. I am going to attempt to send you a couple of photos. One is of my Country home outside Brantford, Ont. and the other is the scene of "Bay Lake" taken from the deck of my cottage which is 360 miles north of my home. I have been there five times since May. It has been a back and forth summer but I enjoyed it greatly. A change is as good as a rest and I needed both. I am waiting to get back down to Florida to see all my friends. I miss them all, but I don't know yet when I am going. If you get these pictures and can open the attachments, will you please post them on the Avalon Blog. It is good to keep in touch with our Avalon friends. Take care and stay healthy. Carole Logan

Well I will try to do my best. I am going to get Pauline to resend the pics I posted last night. Some of you are having trouble viewing them so it may be that the format is not right...or it could be because Ron Steeves is in one of them and he is too handsome to be duplicated. (At least that's what he will say!)

Keep having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment