Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cruise anyone?

Here's the latest on getting hooked up with bus transportation for the cruise in January. I received this message from Ron & Pat Vanover this afternoon:

Pat writes:
I got a call from Linda Williams. She said she and George were working on bus prices last spring and she found a good deal.
I told her Ron and I are going to be going to Florida so much later this year than we want to that it would be difficult for us to find a bus, get a head count and collect the money and if she could do it it would be so much better. We were only trying to get it together because we did not know she was inquiring about it. As usual Linda is doing this for us all. I guess we should call or e-mail her to be put on the list for the bus. So Linda, put Ron & I down to go on the bus and let us know how much and when you need the money.
Thanks again Linda...Ron & Pat

I will e-mail Linda Williams and send her the names of all who have posted or e-mailed me that they are interested in bus transportation for the cruise. I will post the details about the price and how to register after I touch base with Linda.
Ed & I are planning on leaving for Florida around the 8th of Nov. Can't wait to see everyone.
Happy trails and safe travels to all.


2 comments:

  1. lori, will you tell linda to put noma and my self on the list for bus to cruise.thank you stan/noma mullins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda: I hope you read this comment. Pat Pimm and myself would like to be put on the list for bus to cruise. thanks - Carole Logan

    ReplyDelete