Sunday, June 27, 2010

What we do in the summer -







The following comes to us from Fred and Betty (Second Street)


Fred and I spend many hours in our backyard. I take care of the flowers and have recently given Fred some of my space for the vegetable garden. We have a little war going on with the squirrels. Last year, they ate the tomatoes and cucumbers. This morning, they were eating our radishes on a platform Fred put on the tree for the corn cobs. Oh, well, have a great summer.


Thanks guys for sharing with us!

1 comment:

  1. HELLO EVERYONE.
    LINDA #437. WE ARE HAVING A NICE HOT,HOT SUMMER. WE HAVE SOME POT LUCKS & KAROAKE NIGHTS GOING ON. I STILL HAVE NICKEL BINGO GOING ON.
    AS YOU ALL KNOW BEFORE YOU ALL LEFT I WAS GOING TO HAVE A MASECTOMY. I HAD SURGERY ON MAY 19TH. EVERYTHING WAS GOOD. I'M STILL ALITTLE SORE,BUT THEY DIDN''T HAVE TO TAKE THE UPPER LYPMODES. I DON'T NEED CHEMO AT THIS POINT. I WILL BE GOING ON A HORMONE PILL FOR 5 YRS.
    I HAVEN'T BBEEN TOO BUSY. I REST ALOT. SAVING UP ALL MY ENERGY FOR WINTER SEASON. HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING AM GREAT TIME HOME. WE LOVE & MISS ALL.

    ReplyDelete