Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Feature on the Blog - our very own Flea Market!

Hi guys,
I thought this might come in handy. I added a page called Avalon Flea Market. It may take a little while to get going but once people are aware of it, I'm sure it will come in handy. My thought was to provide a place for people to post items for sale, or items they are looking for. It can also be used to ask where you can find a certain item, or do you know a good mechanic. Check it out and feel free to give it a try. ( I edited the page this morning to allow comments to be added - just add your post as a comment and it will be viewable by all who visit the page)
Once we are all back at Avalon I will make sure the blog is mentioned at the meetings so we will get more and more folks participating.
See you soon. (13 more sleeps for me before I get moving south!)

1 comment:

  1. I think the flea market is a great idea..
    I have a tow bar to sell " cheap" but it is in Maine .If I would of known you were doing this I would of brought it back to Florida with me.

    ReplyDelete