Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello My Friends

I'm writing a short note just to say hello to each and every one of you. Time is flying by and my work is quickly coming to a close so I have been very busy meeting deadlines and making sure everything is set to roll along smoothly while I play hookey. I am hearing from a few friends who have started their annual southern migration and I am getting very excited to get going....17 more sleeps! We are going to have a great season this year. I am trusting that the weather will be much better than the last few years.
I can't wait to give you all hugs.
I am hoping we can start a couple of more special interest activities. A craft night would be great so we can get the seasonal decorations spruced up. I would like to start a zumba class for any one who is interested in this fabulous workout geared to movement and rhythm in a party atmosphere.
Get ready to shake your booty! You will be amazed at how much energy you get and how easily the techniques adapt to people of all ages and abilities.
I can't wait to see my pink bouganvillia in front of my house - is it in bloom yet?
I am going to start packing soon...Florida .....here I come ...hang in there Linda Williams and Tom and Barb. You won't be alone for long. The invasion is on it's way.
Drive safe everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I'm willing to try the Zumba and get my body a moving and get the 5 lbs I put on, off befor the cruise.I have to fit in all those new cloths I bought.
    I guess we will be in West Virginia one more week then it will
    take a couple of days to reach Florida.
    can't wait to see you all.
    Love , Jackie and John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till you see your plant Oh I mean tree[lol}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're kidding me - OMG! I can't wait to see it!
    I told Ed to stop fertilizing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not kidding but it is big and beautiful

    ReplyDelete