Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Avalon Friends in Recovery!

Don't mean to shock y'all! No-one is in "REHAB" - just good old fashioned surgery!

I've been told that Stan Mullins (husband of Noma; formerly of Fifth St - next season he will be a Donovanite) has recently had surgery.

Also, Noella - our seamstress, office assistant, and more famously, one of the Bugle Girls and a Choir Member from the Avalon Show -recently went to the hospital and had surgery to repair 3 heart blockages. Apparently during the surgery she experienced a heart attack and is recovering at home, awaiting surgery to have the last blockage cleared in 2 or 3 weeks.


Stan and Noella, we all wish you well and we will keep you in our prayers for a speedy recovery and a full return to good health.

2 comments:

  1. Noma says Stan is doing very well and is a good patient. Time and proper exercises will give him the painless mobility he is hoping for.
    It was a shock to hear of Noella's surgery experience. My thoughts, concerns and prayers are with her as she patiently recovers. I think of all my friends at Avalon often. I am spending a lot of time at my cottage this summer and I always take a family or friends with me. Although it is as hot up there (360 miles north of where I live in southern Ontario)it is not as humid and usually a nice breeze. My wishes for good health are extended to all. Carole Logan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Noella, Hope you are coming along good, I need your meat pie business when I get back down there. Harvey is doing pretty good and hopefully we can head down in November. Take good care of yourself and I will see you then. Say hi to everyone PAULINE BEARD

    ReplyDelete