Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I received the following message from Peter Craske (137 First St) today:
"I am very sad to have to tell you that Jeanne died peacefully while asleep yesterday.She was not feeling well on Monday and after she got up yesterday morning, she decided to lie down on the sofa. I left her there while I quietly did things around the house, looking every once in a while and seeing her, as I imagined, sleeping. Finally I got concerned and tried to wake her but she had passed away."
Peter

An Avalon friend e-mailed me just yesterday inquiring if I had heard anything about how Jeanne was doing. We were all so concerned when she fell ill this past season and had to return to Canada, but we thought she was on the road to recovery.

Peter, we are all thinking of you and praying for you in this sorrowful time. Jeanne will be deeply missed by all in the Avalon community.

Thank-you also to my e-mail buddies who made sure I was aware of Jeanne's passing. I am grateful for your help in keeping us all "in the loop".

1 comment:

  1. Jeanne will surely be missed. Sometimes it's hard to uinderstand the reason for some of life's struggles. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with Peter and their family.
    Carole Logan

    ReplyDelete