Monday, August 8, 2011

August Already!

My how the time flies! Last time I looked summer was just getting off to a good start and already it seems the days are getting shorter. Before you know it we will be basking in the FLORIDA sun - together again!
In the meantime I have some items of interest to pass along.
One of our Avalon family has started a page on Facebook called "Avalon RV Resort Clearwater Florida. If you are a Facebooker I am sure you will find it a great page to join. Thanks to Angie Pawson-Wildgoose for giving us one more way to keep in touch.

I have received a request from Ron Steeves to post something on the blog in case there is someone looking for a renter for the coming season:

Ron writes: This is a retired police Sergeant who I served under as an Auxiliary Constable on the New Brunswick Highway Patrol. I forward this to you as Avalon allows motorcycles. Thanks, Ron

I am considering going back to Florida again this year, alone this time. I am thinking of the period Nov to Mar. I would like to find a reasonable place like a trailer or apartment with one bedroom, furnished, kitchenette and a place to park my car and my bike. It does not have to be on the beach. Can be anywhere at all for me.

UPDATE: Ron's friend has found a place, not in our park, but somewhere nearby and that he thinks will meet his needs quite well.


That's all for now. Hope all the "boys & girls" are having a great summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment