Sunday, February 27, 2011

Summer in Winter....I love it!!

Hello friends. Hope you are somewhere in the sunny south enjoying the winter. The weather has been fantastic the last couple of weeks and it looks like there are more beach days in the forecast. I will be heading home for a couple of weeks and then returning for the last Hurrah from March 13th to mid April. It has been a short winter for me but my granddaughter is getting better and that's what counts.
I am in the process of adding pictures to the blog. I have had to set up a new account with "Photobucket" in order to add and edit photos. The new account is directly linked to the blog. There are some great shots in there from breakfast, the dances and the cruise to name a few. I will organize them and put some names on in my spare time (Hahaha!) You can still find the old photos from Avalon on the Photobucket site under AvalonRV but I had to create a new account due to passwords etc. to add the photos from this year. The Vanovers have been generous in sending me a great selection of photos to work with. The pics should give us a few good chuckles and lots of great memories. When you click on the picture link (palm trees beach scene)on the right hand side of the blog a page will pop up with a purple palm tree background and a lot of little pictures. You will see above the pictures in VERY small print: View all...view slideshow etc. I suggest you click on View slideshow and work through the pics from there. Enjoy!
Thanks again to Pat and Ron Vanover. You guys are a couple of the nicest boys and girls I have ever met!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment